To promote swimming/training in all its aspects, including the enjoyment and self-fulfilment of the swimmer rather than just the competitive aspect. Recognising the special needs of children, the Club will have a child-centred focus which will at all times consider and give particular attention to the health, welfare, development and safety of the child.
Viking Swimming Club is accredited by Swim Ireland Club Mark.
Please read our Viking Swim Constitution, Code of Behaviour and Club Rules for more details about our club.
The Viking Swim club is fully committed to safeguarding the well being of its members. Every individual in the Viking Swim Club must read the Code of Conduct and sign the Conduct Declaration Form on an annual basis.
Please use our Contact Us page if you need further information.
Click on the link below to see our most recent AGM minutes, 30th November 2015
- Viking Swim Club January 2018 Trials
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING THURS 9TH NOVEMBER
- TRIALS Viking Swimming Club 6th July, Ballyfermot
- Easter Outing – Loughcrew Adventure Centre 22nd April !
- Viking Minnows Trials Tuesday 24th January
- Fundraising made easy! Clothes Recycling, Leixlip.
- Jump Zone . . Great fun had by all!
- AGM – Thursday 27th October 2016 – Ballyfermot Sports & Fitness Centre 7.30pm
- PARENTS – COACHES MEETINGS Sat 24th and Sun 25th September
- Trials – Thursday 4th August – 7.30pm – Ballyfermot